May whispers summer & fun ahead!
The butterflies are bountiful.
The roses are blooming.
Wildflowers, annuals, and color all around.
Here are three tips to maximize your outdoor living enjoyment:
- Designate a gardening storage area. Depending on your space, it could be a shelf, a shelving unit, or ‘lucky you’ a she-shed.
- Keep your hand tools, gloves, & essential gardening supplies in a basket. Just carry the basket out to the garden. This way everything you need to pull the weeds, plant annuals, & trim the shrubs is always at the ready.
- Your collection of pots & planters: cut them down to a reasonable number. Keep your seedling pots, & smaller planters contained in a wood box container. Easy on the eyes & easy to use.
Bonus tips: Limit the lifting and carrying!
- Place heavy bags of soil or compost on the bottom of your shelves.
- Keep your go-to basket of tools & your planters at an easy-to-reach height.
- Here’s a link to my favorite cart!
Have a fabulous time with your flowers & plants!